If you want to see an image properly please middle click on it then it will display in a new tab.Labels are at the bottom of the post in yellow. Click on them for some more useful information.

Gasteraloe 'Toviyah'

It is with some uncertainty that I place this hybrid of unknown origin in a inter-generic category as  I have not yet observed the flowers.

Gasteraloe Toviyah

In general the plant looks like Gasteria to me but the leaves clamp around the stem typically in Aloe fashion. The leaves have small teeth on the margin.

If some of the rather membranous base of the leaf is cut off, and the wound dried, the leaves make shoots quite readily.

Please let me know if you differ from my on the matter. I shall include pictures of the flowers as soon as it has come in bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment